Plumbers in Gresham
Everything You Need for Reliable Plumbing
For the best plumbing company in Gresham, turn to Sarkinen Plumbing. Our friendly team always picks up the phone, loves answering questions, and can be out to your home in no time. We operate by a “customer first” policy, meaning we work with customers to keep costs low and always make sure you stay informed every step of the way.
Our team offers countless benefits to the customers who choose our services, including:
- 5-star guarantees on everything we do
- Over 15 years of satisfied customers
- Flexible financing options
- Day-and-night services available
- Residential and commercial services available
Call us at (503) 828-0905 to learn more about the top-quality services we offer!
Plumbing Done Right
Our team performs every plumbing service there is. Even the ones you haven’t heard of before. We pride ourselves on the expertise we’ve gained from over 20 years in the industry. Our entire fleet is expertly trained in everything from clearing blockages and fixing leaks, to full repiping and main water line replacement.
There is nothing our skilled plumbing team can’t do. Turn to us for:
- Same-day inspection and diagnostics
- Garbage disposal installation and repair
- Faucet and fixture installation
- Toilet installation
- Main water line repair
- Main water line replacement
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer repair
- Trenchless pipe repair and replacement
- Water heater repair
- Water heater installation
- Trenchless boring service
- Commercial plumbing
- Emergency plumbing
- New construction
Common Plumbing Problems
Some plumbing problems come with early warning signs that tell you something is wrong. If you’re noticing any of these symptoms, the earlier you get a qualified plumber on the scene, the better:
- Slow draining: Seem like your drain is taking a while to clear? That’s an early sign you’ve got some build-up happening. Before you reach for a harsh drain cleaner, try some hot water and vinegar, or a cheap snake from the hardware store. Sarkinen Tip: If you’re noticing slow draining in a single water fixture, it’s probably not a big deal. But if you notice it in multiple parts of the house, you could be experiencing a block to the main water line!
- Increased water bill: If an increase in your water bill can’t be explained by your water company, then you might have a leak somewhere in your line. Most leaks get worse, so call us up to find where it is! Sarkinen Tip: If you can’t find the leak in your home (pay close attention to the basement), it could be outside your home in the main water line or your outgoing sewer line.
- Sloshing sounds from plumbing: While not the earliest sign, this is often a sign that leads to homeowners finally putting the pieces together. If you hear noises from your plumbing – sloshing, gurgling, or anything peculiar – you’ve got a blockage. Sarkinen Tip: Don’t wait on this! The sounds you’re hearing are from water hitting a blockage and going back towards the home. This is a final warning of a backup and out-of-commission plumbing.
We Are Here to Help
If you are experiencing any of the problems above, or just need a Gresham plumber to get your to your home ASAP – call us today. Our dispatch answers the phone any time of the day and our fleet is always on the ground.
Contact Sarkinen Plumbing and fix your plumbing problems today.