Vancouver Main Water Line Replacement
When to Repipe Your Main Water Line in Portland, OR?
Main water line replacement can be a necessity. If you bought a new property, are expanding, or repairs are not cost-effective, the existing main water line infrastructure doesn’t always cut it. That is when you need an effective, reliable, and affordable main water line replacement plumbing company like Sarkinen Plumbing.
With more than 20 years in the industry, we have helped local business and homeowners throughout Vancouver, Washington and nearby areas like Portland. We understand that different structures have different needs. We also consider water usage, terrain, and soil composition when replacing main water lines. This allows us to avoid future problems by placing main water lines away from trees and other potential hazards. If you have suffered from main water line problems, we may also be able to replace a portion of the main line. This can be an effective and cost-friendly solution to a total replacement.
Signs of Pipe Damage
Main line issues can present in a number of different ways. If you have an issue with your main line, look for the common symptoms of pipe damage.
Call us immediately if you identify any of the following:
- Sewage is backing up into your home.
- Toilets are regularly backing up.
- You smell sewage in your home.
- Mold is growing on the walls.
- There are indentations in your lawn.
- One part of the lawn is green when the rest is not.
- You’ve identified a waste area in your yard.
- Your lawn is experiencing sinkholes.
Our Comprehensive Services
Sarkinen Plumbing is proud to offer a full range of services for main water lines in Vancouver. Each of our team members is an expert and has completed rigorous training and ahcieved various certifications to ensure a job done right, every time.
Let us handle all your main water line needs. We offer:
- Main water line inspection and diagnosis – Our experienced technicians perform complete inspections of your system using the best available technology. We’ll compile our results into a diagnosis, identify any problems, recommend the best solutions, and provide the cost estimate of the main water line replacement. We don’t leave anything out, and if alternative measures are available, we will present these options as well.
- Water line replacement – Whether you need line replacement in your home or in the portion of the system that connects to the city grid, we have you covered. Our technicians are well-versed in a wide array of methods. Some of these leave a very small footprint. We work extensively with area business owners as well. As your main water line replacement company, we are happy to work around your schedule so that business remains uninterrupted.
- Trenchless main water line replacement – For many of our clients, digging up their back or front yard isn’t a desirable option. Using state-of-the-art methods, we can replace the main water line anywhere on your property with minimal digging. These methods are effective on both larger and smaller pieces of the line.
Replace Your Main Water Line Your Way
Many older water lines are made from inferior materials. At Sarkinen Plumbing, we use a variety of piping depending on the area and customer requirements. There have even been some recent advancements in piping that have yielded cost-effective and incredibly durable options. With a low rigidity and low price, PEX is a great choice for retrofitting. This makes it a great choice for main water line replacement in Vancouver and Portland.
We will discuss all options with you, as your piping choice may vary depending on your current infrastructure and whether we are performing a full or partial replacement. One of the greenest, longest-lasting choices is Polypropylene pipe or PP. With an excellent record for safety and durability, we’ve got the equipment and the expertise to install piping that’s beginning to make waves in the US.