Lake Oswego Plumbing Services
Committed to Quality Customer Care
For the best plumbing company in Lake Oswego, call Sarkinen Plumbing. Our friendly dispatch always answers the phone, encourages your questions, and can get our plumber fleet out to your home in no time.
We proudly offer numerous benefits to our customers, including:
- A comprehensive range of services
- 5-star guarantees on all the work we do
- Over 15 years of satisfied customers
- Flexible financing options available
- 24/7 services available
- Residential and commercial services
Sarkinen Plumbing stands by its “customer first” policy. We work directly with customers to keep costs low and guarantee that you stay informed every step of the way. Call us at (503) 828-0905 today to begin!
Professional Emergency Plumbing Done Right
Our team performs every plumbing service for your home or business. We may even do some you haven’t heard of before. With over 15 years in the industry, there isn’t much we haven’t seen before. Everyone on our fleet is certified and thoroughly trained in everything from fixing leaks to full repiping and main water line replacement.
Just a few of the plumbing services we offer include:
- Same-day inspections and diagnostics
- Garbage disposal installation and repair
- Faucet and fixture installation
- Toilet installation
- Main water line repair
- Main water line replacement
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer repair
- Trenchless pipe repair and replacement
- Water heater repair
- Water heater installation
- Trenchless boring services
- Commercial plumbing
- Emergency plumbing
- New construction
Experiencing Any of These Plumbing Problems? Call Us Today.
Some plumbing problems come with early warning signs that let you know something isn’t right. If you’re noticing any of these symptoms, the sooner you can get a plumber, the better:
- Slow draining: Feel like your drain is taking a while to clear? That could mean you’ve got a build-up happening somewhere along the line. But before you grab the drain cleaner, try the classic combo of hot water and vinegar, or a cheap drain-cleaning snake from the hardware store. Pro tip: Slow draining in a single water fixture probably is not a big deal. But if you notice slow draining throughout the house, you could be experiencing a block to the main water line outside!
- Higher-than-usual water bill: If an increase to your water bill can’t be explained by your water company, then you might have a leak somewhere in your line. Most leaks get worse, so call us up to take care of yours! Pro tip: If you can’t find the leak in your home (and you’ve looked in the basement), it could be outside your home in the main water line or your outgoing sewer line.
- Sounds from plumbing: This is often the final sign that leads homeowners to finally put the pieces together. If you hear noises from your plumbing – sloshing, gurgling, or anything peculiar – you’ve got a block. Pro tip: Don’t wait for it to go away! The sounds you’re hearing are from water hitting a blockage and going back towards the home. This is a final warning of a backup and dead stopped plumbing.
Our Crew Can Help
If your home’s plumbing is experiencing any of the problems above, or you just want a plumber to get out to your home for an inspection – call us today. We’ll take your call any time of the day and always have people on the ground.
Contact Sarkinen Plumbing and set your plumbing straight today. Our team of Lake Oswego plumbers is here to help!